Sound Baths, Ceremonies & Shamanic Practice
A Sound Bath is the literal state of being bathed in sound & energy. Clients comfortably lie wrapped in blankets whilst the sound surrounds them, soothes them and restores their natural rhythm and energy.
The sound bath ceremonies that I offer are deeply powerful, where I use Himalayan singing bowls, shamanic drums, chimes and tuning forks to create an immersive experience to help you escape and restore yourself. I also use the power of my voice - via channeling singing and light language which helps to make these events rich in potency.
You can experience my sound bath ceremonies (often with the plant medicine, cacao) as part of my retreats (button below), via my 121 packages or for private hire (button below to enquire)
What is Light language?
Light Language, and channeled singing is a form of sound healing - via the voice. It's the frequency and language of the soul, it bypasses the logical mind and connects our hearts together, breaking up density, allowing emotions to flow, clearing energy, activating - and much more.
I am an advanced Shamanic Practitioner, level 2 certified sound healer, with a diploma in sound therapy, and Reiki 2 level attuned.
I have been reading Tarot cards since I was a child. I was taught by my mother who is also an astrologer. This is me continuing to carry this beautiful knowledge.
Benefits of sound healing
During my practise I work with Himalayan Singing Bowls. The sounds and vibrations of Himalayan Singing Bowls have many positive effects on the body including:
Decreases pain (physical and physiological)
Slow heart rate
Deep massage for internal organs such as intestines
Relief from Fibromyalgia
Relief from anxiety
Recovery from trauma
Help with insomnia
We all vibrate at our own rhythms. When we hear the sounds of the bowls, our energy entrains with the resonance of the sounds. Modern life and energy we pick up from the world around us affects our natural rhythms and listening to the pure sound of the bowls balances our mind and body.
Tuning Forks emit pure sound and frequency. Originally designed to tune musical instruments, these little tools are fantastic to facilitate healing. As with Singing Bowls and all sound healing, tuning forks work by changing the energy in the body. This is through our ears hearing the frequencies or feeling the vibrations. The benefits of healing with tuning forks include:
Boosts mental energy
Balances the mind and body
Clears anxiety and worry
Help eliminate mental pain from the memory of trauma
Help with insomnia
Shamanism is an ancient form of healing and way of life. My Shamanic practice is how I connect to nature, animals, humans, spirituality and the Universe as a whole.
Shamanic healing offers support & guidance to anyone who is suffering from emotional (and sometimes physical) pain, discomfort, mental illness or feel incomplete & unfulfilled in life.
The type of shamanic healing I offer includes the following techniques:
Negative Energy clearance
Past life clearance
Light Language healing
I incorporate sound healing in my sessions, including my shamanic drum & rattle as well as my singing bowls. This is becoming my unique offering of Shamanic Sound Healing.
I offer these sessions in person & online.
"I have been for a shamanic healing with Tasha & I am so totally blown away by her. I felt like I was literally walking on a galactic plane. I felt the sensations from my chakras and out to my inner soul! I feel like I am floating on air right now & my voice! I sang all the way home & I feel like its now connected to my soul. After a lifetime of feeling disconnected from my voice, I feel activated. "
Would you like a sound bath / ceremony included in your upcoming retreat, event, or special day such as a birthday?
I offer in-person and virtual sessions for private hire and can create a special session that suits your healing needs for you and your guests. Get in touch for more details!
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. Treatments on this site are complimentary healing and therapy and it does not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
4. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
5. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
6. Information listed on this website is to inform the viewer. Natasha Ponton’s website and its owners accrue no liability based on the viewer’s use of these resources.
7. Any exploration of one’s past or current difficulties (practices that are common within energy work and personal development approaches) may bring up uncomfortable memories or emotions. This may be part of an individuals journey through personal development and therefore said individual undertaking such explorations assumes any and all associated risks
8. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using the information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Natasha Ponton’s website and its owners, from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.