I am a mother, daughter, partner and friend. I have learnt first hand the toll that life can take on the mind, body and spirit. Forever a soulful, caring and considerate personality, I spent 12 years working in a fast paced and high pressured career in central London’s media industry.
I have spent all my life around yoga, astrology, tarot, meditation, and many more holistic practices as this was a part of my family and home life. I am a level 2 certified Sound Healer with a diploma in Sound Therapy.
I decided to take everything I have learnt in my life and create a new path and launch Solaris Sound Healing. My life has been so much more peaceful, harmonious, and giving since changing my career. I am in tune with my own spirit and intention. I gain as much from the experience of healing others with sound as I know that they get from my restorative sessions. My supportive and grounding nature holds the space for my clients to grow and ultimately transform. I continue to practise yoga, meditation and tarot card reading – and astrology is never far from my mind. I look forward to welcoming you into my practice.
Himalayan Singing Bowls
During my practise I work with Himalayan Singing Bowls. The sounds and vibrations of Himalayan Singing Bowls have many positive effects on the body including:
Decreases pain (physical and physiological)
Slow heart rate
Deep massage for internal organs such as intestines
Relief from Fibromyalgia
Relief from anxiety
Recovery from trauma
Help with insomnia
We all vibrate at our own rhythms. When we hear the sounds of the bowls, our energy entrains with the resonance of the sounds. Modern life and energy we pick up from the world around us affects our natural rhythms and listening to the pure sound of the bowls balances our mind and body.
Tuning Forks emit pure sound and frequency. Originally designed to tune musical instruments, these little tools are fantastic to facilitate healing. As with Singing Bowls and all sound healing, tuning forks work by changing the energy in the body. This is through our ears hearing the frequencies or feeling the vibrations. The benefits of healing with tuning forks include:
Boosts mental energy
Balances the mind and body
Clears anxiety and worry
Help eliminate mental pain from the memory of trauma
Help with insomnia
Chanting and overtone singing
Chanting has been practiced in religious groups for thousands of years. Chanting vowels, syllables or positive affirmations connects us to our unconscious and primal selves. From the beginning of our lives, we have direct and indirect messages that we should amend or change how we vocalise, from attempting to quiet a screaming baby, to telling a child to lower their voice or an adult being told to ‘speak up’ when they are softly spoken in a meeting. This can lead to us moulding our voice in such a way that it becomes unnatural to us. Unconsciously (or consciously) we end up using our voice in a way that may stifle our internal voice on an emotional, physical or spiritual level.
In the past, everyone used to sing. It was part of culture and community to come together and sing songs from our ancestors or sing in the places of worship. Society has changed, we sing less and we get laughed at if we sing out of tune. This can cause embarrassment and shame from the person who loves to sing. It seems the rise of the talent show has greatly influenced this - even 20 years ago a perfectly normal night out would have been everyone getting together for karaoke and having a laugh and sing a-long and many cultures have their own versions of this. Cutting ourselves off from singing in any form is not healthy for humans.
Singing, chanting and natural vocalising is very beneficial for the throat chakra. The throat chakra enables creativity and its expression. It fosters truth, wisdom and logic, as well as communication and expression for the transformation of our energies into language. So you can see, when this chakra is blocked, we may be unable to express, vocalise and speak our truth. If we are unable to release this area, it can affect many parts of our lives, as communication is so key to humans’ ability to be authentic.
Another chakra that can get blocked by not vocalizing properly and authentically is the Sacral Chakra (centered just below the navel). If we have changed the way we speak, sing or express ourselves by feeling negatively, then the feeling of shame is created when the Sacral Chakra gets blocked. The Sacral Chakra is our power and it governs the sexual organs and the tongue. It gets easily blocked by feelings such as guilt or shame. Sacral Chakra is the energies of eroticism, fertility, passionate surrender and intimacy. This can be expressed by ease in relationships, physical contact but also by passionately expressing oneself. Have you ever spontaneously broke out into singing when your favourite song came on the radio and no one was around? That hit of dopamine feels good when we release our voice - and this also connects back to our Sacral Chakra.
So, with all this in mind, chanting (and singing) without inhibitions connects us back to our joy, our passion and our authentic selves. It can help to release the chains of society. In my 3 and 6 month packages, I incorporate chanting, and throat chakra release to aid in emotional, physical and spiritual growth.
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. Treatments on this site are complimentary healing and therapy and it does not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
4. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
5. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
6. Information listed on this website is to inform the viewer. Natasha Ponton’s website and its owners accrue no liability based on the viewer’s use of these resources.
7. Any exploration of one’s past or current difficulties (practices that are common within energy work and personal development approaches) may bring up uncomfortable memories or emotions. This may be part of an individuals journey through personal development and therefore said individual undertaking such explorations assumes any and all associated risks
8. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using the information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Natasha Ponton’s website and its owners, from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.